I mean really read it from your customer’s point of view?
Does it still convey your marketing message?
Is it relevant to your current business goals?
Worse yet, does it contain spelling errors, bad grammar or other issues?
Besides the design, your website content is probably the first impression a potential customer has with your company.
What you need is to freshen up your website with a content make-over.
Editing and rewriting your current website content will give it a fresh new “look.’
What happens in your content makeover?
Editing and re-writing for up to 8 pages of your website content (Home, About, Contact and five other pages) includes:
- 60-minute discovery session to learn more about your business goals, your brand, and define goals for your website. I will create a basic content strategy that will help you to reach those goals.
- Includes Website Content Audit for selected pages
- Proofreading for spelling, grammar and consistency of style
- Write new copy for areas that need a little more info
- Re-write current copy to conform with standard SEO (search engine optimization) practices
- Add relevant calls to action
- Perfect-for-the-web formatting (so your visitors actually want to read your copy)
- 1-hour one-on-one training session
- BONUS: Upload and format content to your self-hosted WordPress website